Sunday, September 15, 2013

This or that ?



I was tagged in a This & That blog post from my Pal at Weaver's Freebies and I'm very excited to do this.  Some of the people I follow on social media have become like friends to me and when I read stuff like this I feel like I'm getting to know them a little better 

All of these answers are my favorites, but that does NOT mean I don't use the others. I'm sure as makeup lovers you all understand that. 

Makeup:

1. Blush or Bronzer- Blush. 
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- I'm a lipgloss gal now never leave home without it
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara any day, I can do without eyeliner 
4. Foundation or Concealer- Foundation I feel naked without it 
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow-  WOW I really have decide on this one? I'll go colored because I use purples and pinks a lot 
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- pressed 
7. Brush or Sponge-  sponge only for foundation 

Nails:

1. Opi or China Glaze- Opi 
2. Long or Short-  long I feel lost without my nails 
3. Acrylic or Natural- Natural
4. Bright or Dark- bright almost neon sometimes 
5. Flower or No Flower- Flowers they are so fun to make and I learned how to do them myself!! 

Body:

1. Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume 
2. Lotion or Body Butter- body butter 
3. Body Wash or Soap- body wash 
4. Lush or other-  umm well I really don't know somebody fill me in please? 
 
Fashion:

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Sweats all day everyday if I could 
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? Short Sleeves
3. Dress or Skirt? dress
4. Scarves or Hat- can I say neither? 
5. Studs or dangling earrings-  Dangling, I love big
6. Necklace or bracelet- Neckless 
7. Heels or flats I have a heel obession but I wear more flats, it's just practile 
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - definintly Riding boots 
9. Jackets or hoodies - Jackets 
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-  Neither

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight- Wavy
2. Bun or Ponytail -my new favorite is a bun 
ThiThisThis
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Butterfly Clips
4. Hairspray or gel -gel 
5. Long or short- Long
6. Dark or light- light 
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side Swept Bangs
8. Up or down- down 

Random:

1. Rain or shine- shine 
2. Summer or winter- summer 
3. Fall or spring- Spring
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- CHOCOLATE

Now I am going to Tag..

- See more at: http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-was-tagged-in-this-that-blog-post.html

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Can't wait to do mine, it should be up later on today. Thanks for tagging me:)

    ReplyDelete