Friday, July 25, 2014

Exfolimate - exfoliation without scrubs or expensive equipment




When I signed up to review Exfolimate I thought it was 2 pad or sponges for exfoliation. I was taken back when I saw it was actually a tool set. As you can see it looks like a sharp edge, I was little afraid to use them and my husband even made a comment about how good they would feel with a sunburn.


My fear quickly diminished when I started using the body tool. I need to shave and I TRY to exfoliate before I shave because they say it makes your shave last longer. It's very easy to use, just hold the tool at a 90 degree angle and run it on your skin. It does NOT cut or scrap you in anyway, you barely feel it.

I had my doubts that it was actually exfoliating my skin so I used it on my feet. If you have followed me a while you know I have  dry cracked heels. It worked GREAT. There was a very noticeable difference after I used the Exfolimate on my feet.  I also used it on a chronic patch of eczema and it smooth that out nicely as well.  

Although I love to use a scrub for exfoliation, I love that these are cleaner to use than scrub. I hate digging in the jar of scrub and getting those little grains under my fingernails. I also have find sometimes if I don't rinse off enough, the scrub stays on my skin and the little grains get caught in my razor blades.  So this prevents all the mess.  

They come with little strings to attach so they can be hung on a hook in your shower for easy storage.  I hung them up with my lofa and sponge so they are neatly stored. These are light and portable so you can easily travel with them as well. 


If you exfoliate or would like to start I recommend trying this product it is very easy to use with no fuss or mess.  Oh and did I mention, it helps reduce the visible signs of aging? 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. What an odd way to exfoliate! I'm not sure that I could give up all the yummy scrubs that I use, but I sure would like to try these!

    ReplyDelete