Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Youphoria Yoga Towels Review


I've said before I don't do yoga but I use a mat every workout. I never knew the importance of a yoga towel until I used one. They are an easy way to extend the life of your yoga mat.  So when I got to work with Youphoria Yoga and review their towel for y'all I was very excited. 



The material is 80% Polyester/20% Cotton and the towel is very thick and absorbent so placing it over your mat, will prevent your mat from getting nasty from sweat and germs. 

Not only does it extend the life of your yoga mat it reduces the risk of bacteria. It is so much easier to throw the Yoga towel in the washing machine than washing your yoga mat.


The Youphoria Yoga towel is non-slip and skid-less did you know just using a bath towel can turn mat into a dangerous slip and slide?  I didn't know that but maybe I need to retry yoga now that I have this towel. They say being nonslip - It will help you be able hold advanced poses longer with peace of mind that your towel will stay in place for the duration of your Yoga experience. I really don't think that was my problem but since I have tile floors I really need my mat as nonskid as possible.


As you can see from the picture the towel is well made and the stitching is very tightly woven. So far after use, I have seen no raveling or hanging threads. 

For a limited time - Buy one Youphoria Yoga Towel and one Youphoria Yoga Mat and get $5.50 OFF your Total Purchase and Qualify for FREE SHIPPING when you ENTER CODE 1MAT1TWL at checkout!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: