Saturday, February 2, 2013

Covergirl Blast Flipstick


image
Vixen
image
Minx



image
Stunner







As I mentioned earlier I received a Covergirl Blast Flipstick Bzzkit the colors above are the colors included in the kit along with a generous amount of coupons to share with my friends and family. I was so excited to try these because I love lipstick, I love any make up if I'm being honest. Covergirl flipstick offers 13 different shades and each tube has two separate shades in it. One side is a darker matte shade the other is a lighter shinier shade. I first tried Vixen because looked like a shade I would wear and I loved it. You can actually create six (or more) different looks in one tube because the colors can be worn alone or together. The first look I tried was the darker matte shade with the shiner shade on top that was very pretty. Then I tried putting the lighter shade first and the darker one on top that was also very pretty. The second shade I tried was Minx and the darker matte side was too dark for me so I let a friend have it and she fell in love. I was hesitant to try Stunner because it had a orange look to it and that is not a color I would normally choose. I couldn't have been more wrong, I loved Stunner to go with my brown shades. I wore to a morning movie and it lasted through popcorn, candy, and a drink. It was still going strong when we ate lunch so it last a very long time. It also did not make my lips feel sticky nor did it cake up like some lipsticks I have used. This is a great lipstick and I will be buying other shades because I saw a few at Walmart that I liked. Don't be afraid to experiment and try different shades because I really didn't think Stunner would be good fit for me but I loved it.
I am a Bzzagent and received this product for review at no cost to me. I received no monetary compensation for my open and unbiased review. The purpose of Bzzagents is to generate word of mouth sharing of information - both good and bad - about the products offered by both familiar and unfamiliar companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment