Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September's Ipsy Glambag





So it's that time again.. Ipsy Glambag time. I hope I'm not the only one that feels like a child during Christmas when my Ipsy bag comes in. I can look at every picture on FaceBook or Instragram and never know exactly what bag I'm getting.  I was never good with anticipation but I'm really starting to get into surprises. This month the bag was BEAUTIFUL, I'm totally smitten with it. I hope the pics do it justice. So when I opened it up, this is what I found.

Full size Cailyn Titnted LipBalm in Big Apple sells for $19.00 so I got my money's worth right there. I was a huge fan of the Cailyn eyeliner so I have high expectations for the lip liner.  

Deluxe Size sample of Elizabeth Mott's It's so Big Volumizing Mascara it's a nice size the full size sells for $19.99. I have never heard of this brand but I can never have enough mascaras. I have never figured out why that is because I doubt I really need as many as I have, but it's true. 

Full size NYX  Cosmetics Single Eye shadow in Lanikai sells for $4.50. I'm not sure about the color it is a light blue,we shall see. 

Full size Starlooks  Kohl Pencil in Obsidian which sells for $12.00. From the website the shade looks black. Can't go wrong with black eyeliner. I prefer gel but I'm excited to try this. The lip liner I got in another glam bag was very nice. 

2 sets of Skyn Iceland  Hyrdo Cool Firming Eye Gels they sell for $30.00 for 8 pairs. I have never heard of these or seen these before but I almost jumped for joy when I saw what they are. They are little cooling pads that you stick under your eyes to help get rid of bags and firm the skin under your eye.  I suffer terribly with allergies so I'm always carrying a set of luggage under my eyes. I can't wait to try these out. 

As a bonus I got a sheet sample of EM Cosmetics  The Life Pallete Out to Lunch. The Life Pallette is really awesome but it's $75.00. There are other pallettes to chose from as well. Maybe one day but that's a little much for me. You do get a lot in it so you might want to judge for yourself. 

So lets see how Ipsy adds up this month full size products add up to $35.50 so and that is not including the trial sizes. In my opinion Ipsy is the best subscription service out there. I have not TRIED others but I do see lots of pics and this one is amazing for ONLY $10.00. If you interested in joining please click here. I get referral points towards more make up. 

Stay tuned for reviews of my favs, and maybe my not so favs. Are you an Ipster? What did you get in your Glambag?  Leave me a comment and let me know. 

15 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see this months ipsy! I love the bag and this month seems like they put some great stuff in it! :) I'm hoping to get next months even though there's a waitlist.

    http://fallintobeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt I was on the waiting list forever! I watched a couple of great bags go by. Hopefully next month you'll get off. The good thing is every month they get better. :)

      Delete
  2. Soooo excited!Can't wait to receive mine :)
    I'm looking forward to the eyeliner..because I need one already and the lip balm :)

    -Pow!

    http://interruptedpow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balm is heavily tinted it goes on very pretty. I can't wait to see your glambag

      Delete
  3. Hi! I really like your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Awards!
    You can find the rules and my questions to you here Patchoulii-Flog
    Hope you'll enjoy nominating others and get connected to more bloggers.
    And now i am following your blog, maybe you can also follow us back.
    Reagrds
    Patchoulii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Patchoulii thank you so much for nominating me. I am honored! This is my second nomination so I can't accept it but I will answer all your questions. Thanks for the follow I am following your blog as well.

      Delete
    2. Its okay sweetheart, its was a pleasure and thank you :)

      Delete
  4. great bag!!i wish i got the cooling eye pads!!and congrats again on the lashbash win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just came across your blog and I am liking it so much. You've got some awesome posts. Would you mind following each other? Let me know in the blog :) Thank you :)
    Cherry On Top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!..great products!!
    lovely blog you have here!!
    following :)
    follow me back if you like :)
    www.bluevelvetaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog you have! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! <3

    http://vysniubomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for this bag!! I love seeing everyone's ipsy bag bc it always takes so long for mine to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! :D
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. follow you on GFC & Facebook!
    now it's your turn ;)
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks dear! please like my facebook page too:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-The-Jungle-Of-Fashion/167793683314257?ref=hl
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete