Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Ipsy glambag



It's that time again my Ipsy glambag is here. I wanted to share it with ya'll. I will admit when I saw my glam room I was upset but I'm not upset anymore. I'm actually pretty happy with my bag. So let's see what's in it

A full size bottle of Zoya polish in Dot which is a very light pastel pink. Truthfully I don't think I will wear it. I'm more of  a dark or bright girl so this is not for me. I will possibly use it for decorating or I will pass it along. A full size bottle polish sells for $9.00.


A Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Clay mask Step 1 and Step 2 A weekly detoxing, anti-dulling, anti-aging ritual. I'm very excited to try this I loved the last Skyn Iceland product I got in one of my Ipsy bags.  A box of six masks sells for $39.00

A set of JCats false lashes and glue - not super excited about these. I don't do falsies often and I can't apply them very well but I will see because these are pretty lashes. They have a thin band and are full but no overly full looking. I will see if I can apply these without incident but no promises. They sell for $3.99

Full size Tini beauty Eyetini in Viollette which is a beautiful color. It's a cream shadow with a lipgloss like applicator and I'm sure you guessed it's a light purple. It goes on very easily and let me say this shadow is tough I swatched it last night and had to scrub it off my hand.  They sell for $18.00 a piece.

The last thing I got is a PopBeauty Plump pout mini in Fushia Freesia I'm not sure if this is the normal size or a mini just for Ipsy because it is a mini.  It is a very nice size lip gloss and the shape is very cute. I really like the color it's a dark pink shade. They sell for $16.00

So all the products in my glambag would cost $85.99 if I purchased them separately but I get to try them all for $10.00. That is a great deal and that is why I love getting my Ipsy bag every month. If you want to sign up for Ipsy please use my link it I get referral points.

Thanks for reading! What did you get in your Ipsy glambag? Leave me a comment and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment