Wednesday, February 5, 2014

K9 Advantix II




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Obviously you know, when you have animals they can get fleas. Here in the south we can't do without some type of flea protection for our animals. During the summer, it gets extremely bad around here. I remember we recently moved there was a neighbor that would take in strays and not use flea protection. One day the pest control came to spray our yard wearing khaki pants but when he went in our shed his pants were black. I was so disgusted by how many fleas there were I vowed my animals would  be protected. Because without it if there are fleas in your yard, they are on your animals and in your house. Imagine walking in your house with that many fleas! I still cringe when I think about it.

So that sent me on a hunt for a product that would work. I hate flea collars because they make me sneeze and my eyes water so those were out of the question. Just and FYI as well if you let your cat outside a flea collar is a bad idea because you don't want it getting caught in on a tree. Then your cat would be in a bind. So we started using Advantage. When I got to review K9 Advantix  I was so excited. It is similar to Advantage but it is only for dogs over 7 weeks or older. Plus protects from ticks, lice, and mosquitoes anyone in south Louisiana can tell you mosquitoes are worse than fleas and I just told you how bad they get. If only I could put a little Advantix on me to prevent them from biting me!

Advantix is a topical treatment (applies to the coat) that easily applies, it is safe for your dog. because you apply it where they cannot lick it off. Once absorbed it is safe so I apply before bed time and I do not to touch the application sites.  It comes in a single does packets so you open and squeeze. Where you apply will depend on the size of the dog some dogs only have one application site, while larger dogs have more.

Did I forget to mention Advanitix is a monthly treatment? It's waterproof as well so you don't have to worry about it washing off.  I love that I can apply it once and my dogs are covered for the entire month. I mark my calender and reapply when time's up other than that I don't have to worry about flea control.  Even better, with K9 Advantix there's an added bonus because I am protecting them from lice and mosquitoes and other pest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment