Saturday, February 15, 2014

Talking Anya Dress-up & Pet Puppies App

Like most mothers I am always interested in apps that will entertain my children if I need them. I mostly use them at the doctor's office because I always forget toys or other entertainment. It was much easier when they were younger because I would give them an app that teaches ABCs or Shapes but now that they are in school, they are on another level.

I should also mention I hate paying for apps I like to try them first. If I love it I will buy the expanded version or add ons but what if I don't like it? If I've paid for it I wasted my money. I don't know about you but I'm ALWAYS deleting the apps I don't like to make memory.  When I saw the app for Talking Anya Dress-up & Pets I knew my girls would love her. She is adorable 3D little girl who is super interactive. You can change her dress, the color of her hair and eyes. Then the big plus there is a free version so you can try it before you buy.

Your little one can put sunglasses on her, give her musical instruments, which your little one can help her play the instruments as well.  You also can make her sing and dance! Her dancing the Macerena  is too cute with of course a great beat for her to dance to. It made me smile so it's sure to make your little one smile.  All of this can be done by touching Anya. Imagine how much fun it is watching this funky little blue haired girl dancing!


You can make her blow bubbles and if you want to play along you can "pop" them. There is a counter telling you how many bubbles you have popped. In this screen shot she is "fussing" me for touching her hair because I will mess it up. Sounds a lot like one of my little girls.


If you touch her belly she laughs and says "that tickles" There are in app purchases for puppies and other clothing.  Anya can be a princess, lady bug, Cinderella, and much more. There are five puppies in all and you can purchase a puppy or more than one and they are interactive as well. 

My daughter laughed and laughed with Anya she loved popping the bubbles and watching her dance. Even my 10 year old son chuckled when Anya started dancing. 

I can see Anya providing lots of entertainment for a little one and with a free version for IPhones and IPads you have nothing to lose. PS: Don't worry the in app purchases tell your little one to get an adult  before they purchase. Plus ask for a math problem to be solved, so you have no surprises on your bill. 



This post was powered by Sverve and I was compensated but the opinion expressed is all mine. Rest assured I only recommend products that I feel are good for my readers. 

5 comments:

  1. just absolutely adorable - any little girl will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for kids- especially when sitting at the docs office, or long road trips! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cute! I bet my 7 year old niece and 10 year old sister would both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute app. Definitely sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really cute -- I bet my niece would enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete