Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Luxe Pineapple



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've told y'all before about Luxe Pineapple but it is so amazing I wanted to mention the site again.  If you have never heard of LuxePineapple.com let me tell you about it. It is a site where you can get luxury haircare and high end make-up at drug store prices. I love that I can get high end products without paying the high prices. I know I like splurge sometimes but there are some things that I don't like to splurge on. Plus the less you pay for one item the more you can buy.



The site is super easy to navigate and they always have daily deals which are a little bit more of savings or special deal. Like for Easter time they had adult Easter eggs with a surprise inside. I thought that was super cute I should have ordered one when I first saw them because I went back and they were sold out.

If you haven't checked out Luxe Pineapple what are you waiting for? If you did check it out before they have updated the site and it's sleeker than ever. Just remember on LuxePineapple.com inventory doesn't last forever so if you see something you love, grab it. On the other hand if you don't see something you love right now, they may get something must have tomorrow so check back often.

I was sent an Edward Bess compact rouge for lips and cheeks in Love Affair. It comes in a cream form so I use a sponge to apply. It's color is perfect, pink with a slightly red tint and makes for a beautiful blush because it's not too dark it just gives a pretty glow to the cheeks.  It also feels super silky when I touch it but very light weight because I didn't feel it on my cheeks at all.



If you like LuxePineapple on FaceBook they are always having giveaways and contest so don't miss out and don't forget to follow them on Twitter  and Pinterest 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment