Thursday, May 22, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Shampoo and Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I love trying new hair care products but I have to be careful. My hair does not behave if I use the wrong products to say the very least. I was very excited when I was chosen to review the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and the Dead Sea Salt Conditioner from Adovia .

The shampoo is formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile, & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp which helps relieve itching and flakiness.  All of which I look for in a shampoo. I hate it when I use a new shampoo and my head itches like crazy. I don't use dandruff shampoo often but sometimes I feel I need it but with this shampoo I can get the benefits of a hydrating shampoo and dandruff shampoo.


When I pulled the shampoo out and saw the color I was taken back, it grayish and looks almost black. But when I smelled it I feel in love with the fresh smell. There really is no other way to describe it but fresh. It's not an overbearing smell but it is EXTREMELY pleasant. I love the way it smells so that was a shocker. It's not extremely thick so it comes out easily but it is not watery either. One or two squirts is enough to clean my entire head of hair and I have pretty  long hair. It doesn't lather a LOT but I don't feel lather deprived so it's just the right amount.

The conditioner is white so the first thing I thought was ying and yang working together. The conditioner is also a light extremely pleasant scent. The conditioner is a thinner consistency than the shampoo but still not watery. I have this thing about over using conditioner so I NEVER feel like a have enough. I need to control myself so two squirts is all I allow myself of any conditioner. Then I work it through my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable but it is not enough to stop tangles. Not blaming the conditioner NOTHING is enough that is why I overdose my hair with conditioner. My beautician told me to use a leave in so that is what I do with all of my shampoo and conditioner.


I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. My hair looks fabulous, if I must say so myself. It's very easy to manage and style so it's not too soft. I don't know if any of you have this problem but sometimes a new shampoo will make my back break out. I have not had that problem with Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and conditioner. Nor have had an irritating itchy scalp it also not falling out and breaking.

The set is unisex so you can share with your hubby if you choose but you just might like it so much, you won't want to share.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I love hair products too but never have heard of this.Sounds nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any Dead Sea Products. I remember getting them shipped to my house in United States from Israel some years ago. Good products and good for the body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely been curious about products like this, l don't know what dead sea mud is but it does sound healthy!

    ReplyDelete