Monday, June 16, 2014

180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have used an anti aging skin regimen for a while now but I just recently discovered serums and I'm glad I did because they are a great addition to my skin care regimen. I love trying new serums so when I was chosen to review 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum I was very curious to see how it would work.

A little bit about the serum : 180 Cosmetics says - As we age, the body produces less hyaluronic acid this affecting how moisture is stored in the skin. Ulitima Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum works to mend that by providing the skin with the nourishing ingredients it needs to remain young and radiant. Penetrating deep into the skin and nourishing from the core, this serum brings back elasticity to your skin and reverses the signs of aging while protecting from free radicals. It can be used at any age to preserve and maintain the skin's natural elasticity and youthful qualities.


It is not tested on animals and contains no formalin, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, colors or dyes. The dispenser is small with a little eye dropper on top.  The serum is a clear liquid that has almost a gel consistency which reminds me of per aloe.


I love the consistency because although on the thin side it is not runny. So once I squeeze a couple of drops they stay on my finger. I can transfer to my face without having to play beat the clock wondering when it will drip all over. When I put the serum on my face and spread evenly with no problems and it absorbs quickly. I can't describe why but I LOVE apply this serum, it has this amazing feel to it. Then I put my usual moisturizer over it.  After using twice a day for a few days, my face feels unbelievably soft and smooth and dewy, it actually feels more youthful if that makes sense.



I was blown away when I saw that this serum is on sale for only $19.99 I was expecting a much heftier price tag for the quality and effectiveness of this product. I'm not sure how long the sale price will last but I hope it last  a while. Because I think this is a must have product for me from now on.  180 Cosmetics has lots of other products that look amazing so check them out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: