About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

June's Bulu Box

This month I thought I would do something a little different. 


Watch the video to see what's inside! 

Remember  Bulu Box gives my readers 50% off using code BULUGAN084 so that makes the subscription only $5.00 a month. And  if you spend $10.00 on BuluBox you get a 1 year subscription of Woman's Health Magazine.

Check out a sneak peak of what will be in July's Bulu Box! I can't wait 


I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest uncompensated review but the opinion  expressed is all mine. 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Bulu Box before but I am glad that you did this video. Unfortunately this box isn't for me. I like to use natural products but I have to be wary of taking supplements that aren't approved by my doctors. Great job on your video! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you, Amber - and Robin, it's up to YOU to research YOUR health challenges, it's up to YOU to do what YOU have to do - doctors will NOT approve of supplements most of the time - it's up to YOU to do the work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to use natural products but I have to be wary of taking supplements that aren't approved by my doctors. Great job on your video! Have a great day.

    Sabun pembersih komdeo untuk pria
    Sabun Penghilang komedo putih
    obat herbal untuk penderita atau penyakit pcos

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with you, Amber - and Robin, it's up to YOU to research YOUR health challenges, it's up to YOU to do what YOU have to do - doctors will NOT approve of supplements most of the time - it's up to YOU to do the work....


    Manfaat Glutavia Beauty Drink
    Glutavia Beauty Drink

    ReplyDelete