Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rainbow bandz organization box


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Rubber band bracelets are all the craze now. My children love them. My son will sit there for hours making them. We each have four or five because he has made so many. The thing is there needs to be a place to store all of the little rubber bands. They come is little bags but once you open them the will all fall out because they are not resealable. So we put them in a ZipLock and was okay with it. One day we had a half  made bracelet in the bag and added more bands without thinking and the rubber band was MIA.  A search party was sent and the bracelet was recovered. It was not in the same condition because it was intertwined with a lot of rubbers bands. That resulted in having to start the bracelet over. Not to mention when the bag is "accidentally" left open and spills all over. That's a HUGE mess to clean.

When I was chosen to review the Rainbow Bandz organization box my son was super excited. When I got the package I was shocked because the box is much bigger than I expected. It's a sturdy plastic with lots of individual trays so it can hold every color of the rainbow plus more.  There is enough room for your clamps and any other parts or tools.



Every thing fits neatly and the colors stay separated. It makes it possible to store everything flat and the box opens and closes easily. It only took a few minutes to separate and organize all the tools needed to make the rubber band bracelets. 



My son loved the Rainbow Bandz Organization box. When I was taking the picture he told me thank you, this is really nice. So I give it two thumbs up. This would make a great gift for any child that is into making rubber band bracelets. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched my grandkids make their projects with the bands and I can see why one would want the organization box to separate the colors. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete