About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nice and Easy Root Touch Up - Review


Check out my review of Nice and Easy Root Touch-Up 






I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest unbiased opinion. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Well I REALLY appreciate your product testing it for us and doing an honest review! Currently I still have my natural brunette color which I am trying to keep as long as I can.. however just a month or so ago I found my FIRST gray hair! Agghhhh! I'm 46 (and a half lol) so I guess from what others are telling me I am lucky it took this long to get one.. and my hair stylist where I get my hair cut said I don't have to color just yet because it's not noticeable to anyone but me just YET.. but I know where there is one there will soon be more so I am starting to do research into my coloring options to cover grays and have as close to my natural hair color as possible. I can tell from your great description of WHY this product wasn't to your personal liking that it wouldn't be to mine either and I am glad you narrowed down my search by at least one product lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 46 and found your first gray! I'm so jealous I found my first gray a long time ago. I'm glad I could help thanks for being a fan!

      Delete