About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

August Ipsy Glambag




Check out my Ipsy Glambag review! 



Want to subscribe? - Use my link please Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/2d9v?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email

12 comments:

  1. I cancelled my Ipsy, this one looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things in this box. Especially the balm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you show everything in the box. ArianaRose2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boxes just look so awesome. I think they are very complete and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONNIE = Rose

    My daughters would get a kick out of getting all this for just $10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I canceled Julep. Looking for another good beauty box. Will have to check this out. It looks good for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not subscribed to a box yet,there are so many. I am checking them out though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not subscribed to a box yet,there are so many. I am checking them out though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't subscribed to a box yet. But I am sure I will. This one looks good!

    ReplyDelete