About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Free Samples

I ran across these two free samples and wanted to share them with you. The first one is amazing Print this card and bring it to a participating location for a three step sample pack with shampoo, thickening conditioner, and scalp revitalizing! So that one is super easy to claim.


The next one I'm very upset that I cannot claim this deal but I really hope some of you can take advantage of it.  6 months free Amazon Prime for students with a valid edu. email address.  To sign up all you do is go here 




 If you are not familiar with Amazon Prime this is what you get: 

FREE for 6 MonthsThen 50% Off Prime
FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
Deals and promotions exclusively for Students
Earn a $10 Credit when you refer a friend
Unlimited instant streaming of 41,000 movies & TV episodes
Borrow FREE Kindle books
Access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists, ad-free.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment