Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Free Samples

I ran across these two free samples and wanted to share them with you. The first one is amazing Print this card and bring it to a participating location for a three step sample pack with shampoo, thickening conditioner, and scalp revitalizing! So that one is super easy to claim.


The next one I'm very upset that I cannot claim this deal but I really hope some of you can take advantage of it.  6 months free Amazon Prime for students with a valid edu. email address.  To sign up all you do is go here 




 If you are not familiar with Amazon Prime this is what you get: 

FREE for 6 MonthsThen 50% Off Prime
FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
Deals and promotions exclusively for Students
Earn a $10 Credit when you refer a friend
Unlimited instant streaming of 41,000 movies & TV episodes
Borrow FREE Kindle books
Access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists, ad-free.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment