About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler Stainless Steel






I love vegetables cucumbers are my favorite. I eat them so often I have 2 peelers and still need to wash one when I need to use it. I have one that works really well and one that is pretty dull and doesn't cut that well. So I was very excited to try the unique design of Bru Joy Ultra Sharp Dual Blade Stainless Steal Vegetable Peeler. 


It's a dual purpose tool with one side for peeling/slicing,  the other side is makes Julienne slices which is great for cutting carrots to put in a salad. Or to Julienne squash and "hide" it in tomato sauce. 




I was extremely surprised by how sharp these blade are. This is a great tool to have in your kitchen. The side for peeling easily sliced through cucumber peeling. We all know that some blades don't go through that easily. I have pulled some peelers out of the package and they were extremely dull.

The Julienne side works just as well as the peeling side. I love the extremely thin slices. As I mentioned before I like to Julienne carrots for my salads. I also love sneaking veggies in my food and my children never notice.


Peeling up down or down up is very easy and comfortable to me.  My husband was a little fumbly peeling in the down up motion.  The handle is a perfect length and the little "hook" at the end makes it easy hand if you would like.

I put my peeler in the dishwasher and it came out clean with no damage. So it is very easy to get clean because even the blades were clean.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment