Monday, September 29, 2014

Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler Stainless Steel






I love vegetables cucumbers are my favorite. I eat them so often I have 2 peelers and still need to wash one when I need to use it. I have one that works really well and one that is pretty dull and doesn't cut that well. So I was very excited to try the unique design of Bru Joy Ultra Sharp Dual Blade Stainless Steal Vegetable Peeler. 


It's a dual purpose tool with one side for peeling/slicing,  the other side is makes Julienne slices which is great for cutting carrots to put in a salad. Or to Julienne squash and "hide" it in tomato sauce. 




I was extremely surprised by how sharp these blade are. This is a great tool to have in your kitchen. The side for peeling easily sliced through cucumber peeling. We all know that some blades don't go through that easily. I have pulled some peelers out of the package and they were extremely dull.

The Julienne side works just as well as the peeling side. I love the extremely thin slices. As I mentioned before I like to Julienne carrots for my salads. I also love sneaking veggies in my food and my children never notice.


Peeling up down or down up is very easy and comfortable to me.  My husband was a little fumbly peeling in the down up motion.  The handle is a perfect length and the little "hook" at the end makes it easy hand if you would like.

I put my peeler in the dishwasher and it came out clean with no damage. So it is very easy to get clean because even the blades were clean.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment