About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gurin Flat Iron



I don't know about you but I used to think all flat irons were created equal. I mean how different can to hot plates be? Well I learned the hard way they are not all created equal and you get what you paid for. I am somewhat of a cheapskate and feel the less I can spend on something, the better. So I had a flat iron from WalMart and was really happy with it for a while. It worked my hair would be straight after I ran it through my hair a few times.

Then it went out and I was in the market for another one. My friend said her aunt was a beautician and could get me a good deal on a professional flat iron. So of course I told her awesome, please have her order me one. Well that good deal turned out to be over $100 -- not so cheap in my opinion. But I will not complain the flat iron worked well for a long time.

When I was chosen to review the Gurin Flat Iron I was SOOO excited.  I just received a flat iron for Christmas because my other one was going out and this one was not in any way a professional styling tool. The handle of the Gurin is very nicely made and the controls are very easy to use. There is a red light that comes on when the iron is heating up and a green light when the iron is done.



It has temperatures easily adjusts between 240F - 450F. The 1.25 inch ceramic/ tourmaline plates  help air stay shinier and silkier than other materials.


It comes in a heat proof bag which I LOVE because all I do it unplug the flat iron and stick it in the bag to cool off. No more worrying about where I can put it so it doesn't burn my house down.

I have used the Gurin Flat Iron numerous times and I have to say I'm very impressed. Not only does it straighten my hair with one or two passes (that saves damage right there) but I also noticed my hair is not frizzy at all. I didn't realize a flat iron had anything to do with frizz but I guess it does. My hair looks amazing with no flyaways even before any products.

Just to give you a comparison

Gurin Flat iron (sorry for the lipbalm!) 

A different flat iron 

As you can see that's a BIG difference. So not only does Gurin Flat Iron make my hair straighter it keeps it that way longer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment