Thursday, September 25, 2014

Instanatural skin care




Instanatural has lots of amazing skincare products that work and I've reviewed a few of their products before. I have 2 more amazing products to share with y'all today. The first one is called Niacinamide Cream Serum with a ingredients like Vitamin B3 it diminishes the appearance of acne, dark spots, and hyper pigmentation.  Plus it lightens, hydrates, and plums skin with guaranteed results.


It comes in a pump style dispenser bottle and lightweight with a texture and consistency between cream/serum.  It's not runny or super thick so it goes on smoothly and absorbs in seconds.



Wears great under makeup with no sticky, gooey feeling. After it absorbs I forget it's on because I don't feel it. It makes my face feel super soft and my skin looks brighter.

There is no smell which I've expressed before I like a lot. I can't stand to put something with a strong smell on my face.

The next one I have to admit I was  little iffy about trying. I have never heard of it before I was chosen to review it but once I started reading reviews, I was more than happy to give it a try.  I'm talking about 100% Emu Oil and the description makes it sound like a miracle oil.  It's great for face, hair, skin, stretch marks, scars, nails, muscle and joint pain plus more! It comes in a large bottle and is guaranteed to work wonders for your body.

This too come in a pump dispenser but this one is an oil so it is the consistency and texture of an oil. It is in fact very oily and a little greasy when you first apply it but it goes away quickly. I really wasn't sure where to use it so I tried it on my cracked feet first and then put socks on my feet to avoid it going all over the place. It worked nicely to make my cracks smoother.



Being an animal rehabilitater I get scratched a lot. Even the most gentle animals have claws that hurt when they try to hold on or "grab" me. And I HATE the look of scars on my arms.  One day my scars were itching so I decided to try some Emu oil on my scratches. I want y'all to understand most products I try I do not research the benefits before I try it. I don't want my opinion to be jaded in anyway.  The first thing I noticed is the itch subsided quickly. Then after a few days I notices my scratches were healing very quickly.   One of them is completely healed and there is no scar so this really works.

Other uses include promotes hair growth ( I really hope this doesn't include on my legs) soothes sunburn, sprains, and sore muscles now I have not tried it for all these uses but I will next time I need to I will.

Both of these products come with a lifetime 100% money back guarantee so if you choose to try them, you have nothing to lose.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment