Monday, September 22, 2014

Knife Sharpener Review



I love kitchen gadgets and tools. I guess that comes with my love of cooking and baking. We are constantly using some type of knife around here.  My paring knife is one that that gets tons of use.  My knives came with a sharpener but when I need it, I can't seem to find it. It is very small and hidden in my drawer somewhere. Then when I find it it is so small it is hard to grip and use but I need a sharpener because as all knives, mine get dull sometimes. 

The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener has a great design with a nice sturdy handle so I was very happy when I get a chance to review it for y'all.  It couldn't be more simple to use just take it out of the package and run your knife through the sharpening blades. No wires, no electricity required. 


There is a side for course blades and fine blades so it can take the dullest, blunt knife and make it as sharp as it new. Stage one is the coarse sharpening for dull or blunt blades. All you do is run the knife 2 - 3 times through there to sharpen almost any straight edged knife. Second stage is the fine side which smooths the knife edge and adds that final sharpness that any chef would be happy with. 


Your knives can always be as sharp as new in just a few steps.  Just think of all the money you can save by never having to buy another knife set. 


The ergonomically designed handle has a rubber grip and the rubber base ensures the sharpener will not slip while in use.  Having the handle is great, it is very comfortable and makes it much easier to get the perfect grip. There is no frustration because the base doesn't slip and your hand doesn't slip off of the grip. 


I am slowly sharpening all of our knives. When I pull one out to use and it's dull, I sharpen it. I am very impressed with how sharp my knives are after using this Knife Sharpener.  I find they are actually sharper than when we first purchased them.   



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a knife sharpener and I really like the design of this one. I was encouraged to read that the knives are sharper now after using this sharpener than when you first got them, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a bronze craft paint, and then hit it with a heavy green wash. So far, no one has complained and I've gotten a couple of compliments.
    video door phone manufacturer in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  3. every knife in my kitchen is dull! I would love to have this for my home!

    ReplyDelete