About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Win QwikWord Swag

                                   QwikWord Giveaway
Hosted by: Queen of Savings
Sponsor: QwikWord
Qwikword is the first social media platform that offers compelling visual stimuli and engages users with one-word immediate reactions. I love swag bags. This is such a cute prize. 
Prize: Winners Choice of QwikWord T-Shirt, Unisex Cap or Umbrella
Dates: 9/30-10/14
Open to: US Residents 18+
Enter to win using the widget below. Good luck!

                                                                     Entry-Form

5 comments:

  1. Honestly I do not understand the app. It will take some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tries the app yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it yet . but it looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked it out...looks a little confusing, but I would def give it a shot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done any apps. (I know, I know, I'm a bit square- gotta get with the times)

    ReplyDelete