Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mary Lambert Heart on my Sleeve




Mary Lambert doesn't care who knows what her secrets are so I will share a little secret with you, I am not a huge country fan but the rest of my family is. They will country me out on trips and sing at the top of their lungs. So I accepted this campaign only for them. I did not expect to like this album because it is not my type of music, but I really did. I LOVED the song Secrets. So below I shared it with ya'll to have a listen.





The rest of the album is enjoyable with lots of melodies but some upbeat songs.

Every artist has a story so if you would like to learn more about Mary go to her website and get the scoop on how she got the inspiration to write some of her songs.

You can order you own copy of the album at iTunes  or Amazon 

If you are not already a fan of Mary Lambert on Twitter and FaceBook 


I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice cd, I'm not a country music fan, but she's talented.

    ReplyDelete