Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale Review


Since I started counted calories I noticed I need to know how many ounces to get an accurate calorie count. So when I got a chance to review the Smart Weigh 500 I was very excited. It's a pocket size digital scale that easily weights food in ounces and switches to grams or other measurements (OZT, DWT, GN, and CT) in seconds with the push of  a button.



It is very nicely made, the screen is LCD with a blue back light that makes it easy to read even when lighting conditions aren't perfect. It's very compact and light weight so I could easily carry it in my purse or bag. I have a very bad habit of not counting calories when I eat but I may start.



The Scale measures up to 500 grams in 0.01 Increments so it is sensitive enough to measure extremely small portions or packages. It's manufactured with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings.

I have also used it to measure my shipments and it works great for that as well. Being so compact the bigger plates or package fit but make it hard to see the numbers but with some maneuvering I was able to measure big packages and food on a full size plate. Plus you can press the hold function and lock in the readings. I know it was accurate because it was that exact weight when I went to the post office.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Smart Weight Scale..I like it mostly because it is pocket size and I can take it with me and it measures the smallest portion of food...this would be a big help when I am out and about

    ReplyDelete