Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11 Watt S14 Bulbs Pack of 20 Review




This pack of 20 11 Watt S14 Bulbs  can be used to replace broken or burnt out bulbs on your string of lights S14 bulb style, 11 watt/130 volt will fit a regular medium base socket base
The bulbs are 3.5 inch in length - 2 inch in diameter  the bulb base is Nickel plated for corrosion resistance. These would be great for commercial grade string lights and signs.

I don't normally use 11 Watt bulbs but my son has a lamp that is mainly for decoration and can be put on for a night light and these are perfect replacement bulbs. The screw in easily and seem like they will last a long time.



Brillante brand bulbs are backed with our high quality customer service


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment