Friday, November 7, 2014

Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizer


I am all for anything that can help me organize my life. Because working full time and having five children I HAVE to maintain some type of organization or my house would explode... Well not literally but it would feel like it and probably look like it too.

So when I got to work with Dot & Dot for these cute little packing cubes I was very excited. I knew they would be put to use somewhere. Although I did have a very specific place in mind, things change by the minute around here. But I really I think they will be great in the RV. In the RV our sheets and blankets are thrown in 2 cabinets, if I can get them all in one cabinet that leave more storage for us. Storage is something we NEVER have enough of.



The bag they are shipped in is a storage bag itself. It is a very nice zippered bag that will keep them dust free when not in use. I was very happy to see that. 



Both sides are zippers so they meet in the middle to close both zippers move effortless around the track without getting stuck. The cube closes completely keeping what ever you are storing safe inside. 

The material is a great material that can be wiped clean so I don't have to worry about stained bags. That also makes it easier to put things like shampoo and makeup in them because if there is a spill or leak I can clean it with no problems. 


The front is a see through mesh which is also perfect for me because I may have look through my storage from time to time to remember what is in it. So I don't have to open the cubes just peak in the front For being small organizers they are very roomy as you can see. They will fit a lot more than what i have in the picture. Which is great because I have a LOT more to put in it. 

Something I noticed after packing an organizer is there is a handle on the side for easy carrying. That makes them even more perfect for the camper because we can easily take them in and out as needed.  Once packed since they close neatly they stack easily if not overstuffed. 

There is 4 organizers in this set so there are 4 wonderful cubes trust me they won't be empty for long. If red is not your color, they have lots of other pretty colors available to choose from. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. wow..this really looks so useful and handy!!
    <3
    xoxo
    Blue Velvet Addict.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Packing cubes are great! I have ones by Dot&Dot too. I also have their packing folders, shoe bag, hanging toiletry kit, travel bottles and stroller organizer.

    ReplyDelete