Saturday, November 8, 2014

Key West Retinol Cream Review


I never remember using a Retinol Cream, of course I try a lot of skincare so I could be mistaken.  When I was chosen to review the Key West Retinol Cream for y'all I was very excited and curious to see how it works.

The reason antiaging creams are using Retinol is it is considered nature's miracle and one of the greatest discoveries in the history of skin care.  It works by by stimulating the regeneration of skin cells while exfoliating dead layers of skin.



Some of the benefits of using Retinol are it helps:
  • Diminishes or removes age spots, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and mor
  • Unclogs and deep cleans pores
  • Restores brighter, more youthful skin
  • Boosts collagen production which:
  • Firms, plumps and tightens your skin
  • Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
  • Diminishes large pores

I have told y'all before about my extremely large pores so I as excited to use the cream for that reason, along with a few other reasons. It comes in a pump dispenser which I LOVE. Pumps are usually so much more sanitary and easy to use than jars.  This one is an airless pump so it does take a while before you can get the cream to come out but once it starts it comes out on the first pump.

I was a little taken back when I first saw the cream it is VERY thick and has an off-white/yellowish tint. The smell is not strong and reminds me of most skin care products. It takes VERY little and I mean very little when applying. If you apply too much it will take a lot of blending before it disappears. I have had many white lines on my face until  I made it all absorb. It does absorb quickly as long as you don't use too much.

I have used this under a few different types/brands of moisturizers with no problems. No peeling, flaking, pilling so it does dry invisible. The moisturizers can by applied very quickly after the cream, providing again, you don't use too much. I have also worn it under makeup and again no problems.

If you would like to try the Key West Retinol Cream they are offering Free Shipping! And there is a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers..

2 comments:

  1. This product has a lot of wonderful benefits. I would love to give it a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Key West Retinol Cream sounds amazing. I also have very large and deep pores and would love to see them shrink. I'm curious to see if this product would work on me...I'm also wondering if this product would do anything to help dark circles under the eyes? If it plumps and brightens the skin, it might reduce the look of dark under eye circles. A girl can dream! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete