Saturday, November 22, 2014

Magna Blade




I'm sure a lot you feel the same way but I hate to shave. I know it doesn't make sense because it takes very little time and it's not hard to do but it's just an aggravation. I use disposable blades and it never fails when I need to use my razor it feels dull.  But I shave anyway because by that time I'm in the bath tub and I don't want to get out and dig for a new razor blade. 


Since I hate (or I'm just too lazy) changing the head of my razors so I was very excited to try the Magna Blade.  What is a Magna Blade is a revolutionary new product that extends the life and performance of the razor blade. It comes with a razor but is adaptable for use with other razor products.  

How it works is it uses the magnetic energy field embedded inside the MAGNAblade causes your blade to last from 2 x 6 times longer than without it. With the increased bonding power as a result of being exposed to MagnBlade’s magnetic energy field reduces the degree of instability of the molecules at the edge of the blade leaving a stronger high performance razor.



The first time I used this razor I recognized how much sharper it was compared to other razors I have used. I'm not sure how this works but it really does make the razor much sharper and easier to use. Even after a week or two it is still just as sharp. 

This is worth the investment not only are you helping save the landfills from being stockpiled with used razors, you are saving your legs from nicks, cuts, and unnecessary razor burn.  Oh plus your are not throwing away your money. I never really think about it but ever razor I toss is money in the garbage. 

There is a Velcro strip that attaches to the back so it can be hung or stuck to a flat surface so it doesn't walk away. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.s.

1 comment:

  1. this is really cool! im definitely gonna check it out! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete