Monday, December 8, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide




I have always hated my teeth. They are not straight and I want them whiter so I was very happy to work with Dr. Song to review the Professional Teething Whitening Kit. I'm a former smoker and I drink a LOT of coffee and tea so my teeth always need whitening.
I love that it is not those strips because although they work, they never fit my teeth properly. I always feel like I can't swallow so then I drool all over. This kit has everything you need and the instructions are very thorough. My one complaint is they are not included with the kit, you get an email with them or you can look them up on line. I'm sure they are being environmentally conscious so that is good. 


The activating gel is clear and it's very easy to squeeze out of the tube. Since it is a year's supply there is a lot of gel  and don't do like me and squeeze so hard you waste.  I found the gel smells like mint and there is no nasty taste when applying. 


                                                              

The gel brushes on with easy using the little paint brush provided. 

The mouth guard or easy to wear it's not overly comfortable but not unbearable to wear. It's super easy to form the mouth guard to your mouth all you do is dip it in hot water. 

My mouth did fill up with saliva after 5 minutes but I was not drooling and I was able to swallow with no problems. There was no nasty taste when I swallowed and I didn't feel like I was harming myself by swallowing like I have with some strips I've used. 

There was no burning feeling or irritation while wearing the guards and gel. If could have swallowed normally I could have worn them all day. Maybe they are still too big,  I will have to try to form them again. 

                   
I was not sure how to turn on the light but the instructions didn't seem like it was a necessary step in the whitening process. 



After only one 15 minute treatment my teeth are noticeably whiter. I much prefer to use this over any strips. Other paste on gels don't work so well either.  Overall I'm very impressed with the ease of use and results from this kit. I would recommend trying it if you are looking to whiten your teeth. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Amber, I really appreciate your review and your candor (in all of your reviews) I feel like I'm getting your unfiltered opinion based on your VERY authentic experience. Like you I was once a smoker, I did quit a long time ago but I still hate the way my teeth look, well dull, very dull. While I did give up the wretched habit ~ I still do drink A LOT of coffee and tea. So ~ I can't wait to try Dr. Song's system ~ I would LOVE to have a brighter smile! Thanks again. I do appreciate your THOUGHTFUL reviews, something of a rarity I'm sorry to say...

    Jesselyn A/Jesstinger
    jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesselyn, Thank you so much for such kind words. I'm glad you enjoy my post and appreciate you being a fan.

      Delete
  2. The way you have shared your experience through this post is really impressive. It is good that you have quit smoking as it is one of the main culprits that will stain your teeth. Dentist supervision is very essential for any teeth whitening treatment. Although over-the-counter solutions are less expensive but there are risks of gum irritation. For quicker, effective and safe results it is better to consult with skilled cosmetic dentists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great way to whiten teeth. I can't even get the strips to stay on my teeth. I will check this out. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thanks for sharing some beautiful information to the viewers. It always seems to be very beneficial for all viewers.

    Ipswich Teeth Whitening

    ReplyDelete