Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Insulated Gray Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle



When I worked in the office I brought a thermos with me every day. I had one that was amazing it kept my coffee hot all day but then I dropped it and it was trash. After that I had very HARD time finding one that worked for a few hours much less for the entire day. 

When I was chosen to try this Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle  from Mira I was very happy. I couldn't wait to test it and see how long it would keep my coffee hot. I also think it would be an asset to take fishing with us. If it keeps my water cold without having to put in an icechest that's a big plus to me. 

The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box was it is very light weight but seems very nicely insulated. I love the easy open, screw close top. I KNOW my bottle is closed so there will be no leaking. I love the spout because I can drink out of it without spillage. So that means no need to drag a cup a long with me. 


 I started the morning by filling the water bottle and let it sit on the counter.  A few hours later I poured me a cup and it was still hot. A few hours after that I poured another cup, and I was pleased to discover it was still hot. When I tested the coffee 12 hours later it was not hot at all but my coffee still stayed piping hot for at least 7 hours so I was very happy with the performance. 

The next thing I tested of course was how long it kept my water cold.  My water stayed EXTREMELY cold for 4 hours. After 7 hours it was still much cooler than room temperature. Over all I am very pleased with this insulated bottle. I fill it with coffee and l bring it to work with me on my office days.  Since I don't work in the office I of course do not have a coffee cup or sugar and creamer so this will work perfectly.  

Another thing I really like about it is that the bottle itself does not get hot or cold no matter what type of liquid is in it, So no burning or freezing my hands, 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment