About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum



As y'all probably know, I am always looking to try something new. I had never heard of a Thermo Active Serum for the body until I got to review the Slim Extreme 3 D.  This Serum works to give you what every women wants perfectly shaped slim waist, firm and lifted buttocks, reduced cellulite, all in a paraben free formula. I recently read that Parabens are not good for you so I will be on the lookout for more information about that.

When I applied this serum I used it on my buttocks, thighs, and stomach. I knew it had a warming sensation but I was not prepared for the intense warming sensation I felt.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it actually felt quite nice. I'm just saying it is a strong sensation. I actually got hot for a minute or so but that feeling went away.

I applied this serum and then applied my waist trainer so that was the reason the sensation was  much warmer than I expected. But that way the serum was "locked" in and worked with my waist trainer to hopefully help shrink my waist.

The serum is a red color but dries clear and absorbs in seconds. I never felt sticky or oily after applying it actually was unnoticeable. I love using this product along with my waist trainer to get my skin firmer and prettier. I can just picture the heat eating my cellulite!

If you want to grab your own check it out here.  

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all mine

1 comment:

  1. This sounds intriguing...do you feel like it works?

    ReplyDelete