About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Masks



I have always had problems with puffy, dark circles under my eyes. I am always trying things to make them go away so when I got to review the VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask SkinCare Pads I was very excited. I have tried other eye pads before but they were not what I expected.  Never the less I had high hopes for these.

These pads are gel texture, they are thin and squishy. With a peel off sticky backing for application. Application is very easy and although the eye pads stick and stay stuck,  can be re-positioned without losing the stickiness. They are on the thick side but are very comfortable to wear. I hardly even notice they are there. I was so happy to see they don't move when I stand up to make that midnight bathroom run.


The eye mask feels amazing when applied. It's this cool sensation that I love. It's like I feel it working . I guess in my mind if it's cooling my dark puffy circles they will disappear.

The VII O2M Oxygen eye mask are way different from others I have used. One they are made to wear all night long. I will admit I was a little worried about that since I figured they would fall off when I was sleeping. But I'm glad to report I woke up with both eye masks on. My eyes felt amazing, they felt so refreshed and awake. I woke up with no huge bags and my dark circles where much lighter. These would be great for those late nights. You could still look like you had a full nights sleep even if you didn't.

Get rid of those bags and circles here 

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all mine

No comments:

Post a Comment