Monday, November 2, 2015

Knock Knock With Keanu Reeves is No Joke


Cast:

  • Keanu Reeves as Evan Webber
  • Lorenza Izzo as Genesis
  • Ana de Armas as Bel
  • Ignacia Allamand as Karen Alvarado
  • Aaron Burns as Louis
  • Colleen Camp as Vivian

Synopsis:
When a devoted husband and father is left home alone for the weekend, two stranded young women unexpectedly knock on his door for help. What starts out as a kind gesture results in a dangerous seduction and a deadly game of cat and mouse. A sexy new thriller from director Eli Roth and written for the screen by Eli Roth & Nicolás López & Guillermo Amoedo and story by Anthony Overman and Michael Ronald, KNOCK KNOCK stars Keanu Reeves as the family man who falls into temptation and Lorenza Izzo and Ana de Armas as the seductresses who wreak havoc upon his life, turning a married man's dark fantasy into his worst nightmare. KNOCK KNOCK in theaters and On Demand on October 9th. 
Written by Lionsgate

I've been a long time fan of Keanu Reeves. I was hooked since Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure  but I haven't seen many films from him lately. When I saw the plot of Knock Knock I figured why not give it a shot. 

There is nothing scary about two beautiful girl's knocking on your door right? Well Evan Webber soon learned different.  Knock Knock is more of a psychological thriller than actual thriller but still pretty freaky. Although it's not a scream at every turn movie,  it is an edge of your seats waiting to see what happens type of movie. 

Knock Knock gets 4 stars from me. I watched until the end with anticipation. I was not bored or uninterested at any part. I actually could not anticipate the next move at some point in the movie.  Great date movie,  but I don't know that you'll be grabbing him and holding him close in fear. 

Take a peak here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment