About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Monday, November 9, 2015

Skinit -- Personalized Skins and Cases



I was so excited to work with Skinit because I get board easily and like to change my case constantly. But I was a good wifie and ordered my husband one. I'm really not that unselfish I just felt guilty because he really liked the new case I got and it was not for his phone.

But wow when I was browsing the options on the Skinit Website I started to regret my decision to order it for him. I must have seen a dozen or more I loved but I saw as many that he would love too. So my first thought was to surprise him but I let him pick out the pattern.

He loves dragons so I was looking through the mythical/mystical selection. Everything in there was very bright and beautifully colored. It was so attention grabbing that I had a hard time picking out a few for him to choose from.  Now keep in mind, that was only a FRACTION of the cases already designed. But there is also an option to make your own with personal pictures.

After a while we decided on a dragon and the case I picked was the Cargo case.  I know how rough my husband is on h is phone/case. He cracked an Otter Box.  When my husband opened the package he was very happy. His first statement was "wow this is really nice case." I asked what he meant? He explained that he feels his phone is protected because the case is thicker than his other one and has a small rubber band in the front.



Shipping was super fast, the case arrived in a few days. It comes in the mail in small envelope so it's very discrete.


Here are some other designed I love.


















Check out all Skin It has to offer here.



Which is your favorite?



I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment