About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cute affordable set of rings



Ya'll know I love jewelry but when I agreed to review these I was not sure what to expect. They look extremely plain and not like something I would choose to wear. But once I put them on, I was sold. They are very simple but cute on and each one fits a little different. The colors are very vibrant and cheerful so they make me want to wear them.


They are super comfortable to wear and fit my finger perfectly ( I wear and 7 1/2 - 8 on that hand) They are not adjustable but I do think they would possibly stretch with some work. The colors are a thick coating that does not peel or flake ~~ trust me I tried. Overall I like these a lot and will get a lot of use out of them. I'm always looking for rings to toss on.



Oh and if you notice in my pictures the blue is missing, I will have to find out which child swiped it.

You get all three is the set and they are very affordable and you can grab a set here:


2 comments:

  1. My granddaughters would love to have these rings. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece would adore these. They look so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete