Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fe Fit Women's Workout Program





Since last year I made a resolution to be more active and get in shape. I was doing great with my gym membership during the summer. But now with school it's hard for me to slip away after work. When I do that leaves my husband with homework and then we don't get to eat until 7:00 - 7:30. That's extremely late for children who have to get up at four in the morning. So it got to the point where I was going once a week and my fitness goals went out the window. Which is what typically happens to busy mothers.

So i was very excited to review this Fe Fit workout program. I love that I can do it at my house and at my leisure. I can do most of the workouts for my 30 minute lunch and some for my 15 minute break. OHH I should mention I work from home so I can be sweaty for the rest of the day. When I pulled everything out I saw the workout schedule and did the first suggested workout. Now I mentioned I was going to the gym faithfully right? Well this workout was a huge challenge for me. I tried to entice my husband to join me but he claimed it was too girly, but I swear he couldn't hang.



When they say FULL body workout they mean it. I was so sore the next day and could feel all the muscles in my arms and legs. Which is a great thing, most of the time. it's really easy moves, nothing complicated to learn even for spastic people like myself.
The next day i was very confused because the workout suggested something different . Then I discovered there are a few different programs to choose from there is a 21 day program to a 13 week program so you can loose that little extra you need to fit into that dress or you can do a long term 13 week program if that works better for you. I have yet to decide what program I'm doing.


I have just been doing the workouts which are very challenging but nothing I can't manage. I love the Stretch and Flow disc they are amazing. They are very relaxing and made my muscle feel much better. Since there are 28 workouts on 8 discs i never have to get board with the workouts. Also my muscles will not get used to the same routine over and over. The programs are VERY easy to understand and are very easy to follow, I just need to take the time for myself and do them. The trainer on the disc is easy to follow and there are modified versions if I can't do the full version of the exercise. I have had to use her a few times.
Overall I think this may do better for me than a gym.

  1. I can do this at my house
  2. I get a better full body workout in 30 minutes than I do at the gym in 50 minutes.
  3. I can do more than one course a day. I can do a core workout in the morning then a cardio in the evening. ~~ Can't do that at the gym
  4. A routine mapped out for me. There are days that I wonder at the gym how i can do more to lose my stomach.

So I am very pleased with the Fe Fit Workout Program. But please let me recommend grabbing the one that includes the equipment. I had to buy a ring and my bands are not long enough so I'm still searching for some that will work better than the ones I have.


Grab this Set or the one with the with equipment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment