About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Toy Dinosaur Set






This set is perfect for my dinosaur loving son (and husband) the figures are just the right size for a child to enjoy setting them up in a storming the village type situation. They are realistic looking to a point and the details are great. Majority of them stand up on their own, there was only one or two that didn't have balance.



There are no small pieces where a child can choke and the plastic is really sturdy so they will hold up when being tossed around. Now stepping on them them WILL hurt! But that's the only way I could see them hurting anybody. The set is very colorful and the colors are vibrant. They are also lightweight and easy to carry around. A few could easily be tossed is the diaper bag or purse for keeping my son occupied while traveling. Overall i'm impressed with this set. It's definitely not a cheaply made set.



The set would make a great present.








I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own. Rest assured I only recommend products I feel are good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment