About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 11, 2016

EZGO Professional Eyelash Curler,Rechargeable Heated Eyelash Curler




I was a little afraid of this heated eyelash curler but overall I as intrigued. It was very unique and I couldn't wait to review it. When I got it in I was very shocked (even with the pics) to see that is is charged by USB port. This is not what I would have expected from a beauty product. But I plugged it into my computer anyway.


There's a red light that indicates it still need to charge that goes off when it's done. It was ready and fully charged in no time. The on/off button is a push button that works little pressure. It heats up in a few seconds and its ready to use. Now I'm pretty spastic so I was scared to put something really hot by my eyes. But I touched it and it's no a burning heat. It's the same heat you would achieve if you put your curler by the flat iron for a few seconds.



It's warm but not uncomfortable on my eyelashes so it's not one of those it's painful to beautiful products.
I used it just like a mascara wand from base to tip motion but at a slower pace. I did it a couple of times and my lashes were slightly curled. BUT I have lashes that are straight. I kid you not they stick almost straight out. I'm not lucky enough to have long, lushes lashes with a natural curl. I would absolutely recommend this product. It's just one smaller way I can avoid the need to wear falsies. I would use a lash primer after curling to enhance the pop of your mascara.

Grab one for yourself here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment