About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Qianse White Gold Plated Heart Shape Bracelet Made with Swarovski Elements Crystal




I go through phases where I change the stones I like. Now this blue is my new favorite color stone. I love the ocean every time I am reminded of looking deep into an ocean. The blue is stunning and the shine is spectacular. This piece could easily worn by a bridesmaid or even a bride, since every bride needs something blue.

But it's still great for everyday wear as well. The hearts are each a perfect shape they appear to vary in size from biggest int the middle to smallest at the end. I love that it's a bangle but it's ruined with a chain that needs to be fastened. The good part about the chain is the clasp is a lobster claw so it's not quiet as difficult to fasten by myself. I also feel more secure with a lobster claw because are not as easily opened as other type clasps.


Keep in mind the bracelet does not give a lot so bigger wrist may have a hard time wear it. It seems well made and like it will last for a very long time. The stones are nicely set and won't get caught on my clothing or in my hair. This is an amazing bracelet and I will wear it at lot.

The price is amazing too! This bracelet would make a great Valentine's Day Gift!!


No comments:

Post a Comment