About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dear Mr Swim Suit maker



Dear Mr Swim suit maker,

It was obvious the first time I put my bathing suite on you have no idea about a woman's body. I am aware that since sizes may be different that everything will not fit me perfectly. But knowing that ordered a size over my normal size.  Which the bottoms fits amazing.  So I was very hopeful that the bathing suite would be a great addition to my collection.




To my dismay, that was not the case. So that brings me to the reason i conclude you are not knowledgeable about a woman's body. If I order a XXL my top should also be equivalent to an XXL. I may be a little bigger than some ladies but I'm sure Majority of the population who is an XXL does not wear a medium top. Oh and the tie strings should be long enough to go around my waist. In fact, I would rather have to tie them in a triple knot than have them barely REACH. That makes the top unusable if I can't tie the strings, I'm not aware of another way I can wear it.

The padding in the top was a nice touch. However, please know that a small cup like pad that only covers the nipple area is not effective. Instead of protection it made me feel like I was Madonna in her cone bra days.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

A woman in knots 

No comments:

Post a Comment