About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween Special from Bella and Bear


Image

                                                            Image



Bella and Bear is having a Halloween special and Pluckers Tweezer Set at half price! Just use code WEENCATS at the Amazon checkout to get your 50% discount.

If you haven't already got a set then now is the time to pick them up! We have had so much good feedback about the pluckers and I myself never go anywhere without them.

Here are some of the surprising things I use my tweezers for

Cleaning: Removing dust and debris from keyboards/hair dryers/drains

Beauty: Applying false eyelashes, untangling necklaces

General: Unscrewing small screws/holding nails whilst hammering, removing coin batteries

Kitchen: Removing seeds from fruits, decorating cakes.

First Aid: Removing splinters/thorns and stings from humans and pets

Here's the code again: WEENCATS
You can use it here

Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. They have a lot of other cute sets too. I like the brush and comb.

    ReplyDelete