Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Let's Explore Hydropeptide On the Go Glow Travel Set



I love trying new skin care products. I love to discover new brands even more. But it's much better if the brand/products are AMAZING.  So when I got a chance to work with Hydropeptide. I had never heard of Hydropeptide before this but I sure am glad I discovered them. 



I was sent an  On the Go Glow Travel set. What is that, you ask?    It's Deluxe trial sizes of Hydropetide's award-winning fan favorites. A complete anti-aging regimen to restore your skin's protective barrier.

The travel set includes:

Exfoliating Cleanser:  which was voted New Beauty Magazine winner "The Best Way to Take the Day Off" & one of Katherine Heigl's favorite products! I have now have something in common with Katherine Heigl! I love her movies, maybe we can get together and talk about it one day.

Pre-Treatment Toner: Z Shecky's Beauty Award for "Best Toner"

Face Lift Moisturizer:  Les Nouvelles Magazine winner "Best Antioxidant Product"

Eye Authority: Day Spa Magazine winner "Best Eye Cream"

Purifying Mask: New Beauty Magazine winner "A Mighty Mask That Can Multitask"




They are Free of:

- Gluten
- Artificial Fragrance
- Parabens
- Phenoxyethanol
- PEG’s
- Phthalate
- Sulfates

All of these products are amazing. I love the Exfoliating Cleanser it's very gentle with tiny exfoliating  beads. The pre Treatment toner comes in a squeeze type dispenser which makes it very easy to control the amount that comes out. Both the Eye Authority and Face Lift Moisturizer are a light white cream.  It takes VERY little to cover my entire face. I love the feel of them. I can feel them working. They make my skin feel alive. They absorb very quickly and are super lightweight. I  have worn them both under makeup with no problems.

I find all of the products have a light pleasant smell. The Face Life Moisturizer reminds me of oranges. But none of them have an overpowering smell. Even the light smell is unnoticeable once applied.

They all come in a pretty makeup bag which has plenty of room to add anything else you want to take with you.



As much as I love them, I have never been one to take a word of a celebrity, I like to find things out for my self.  Overall, my favorite thing is this kit all works together. It includes my entire morning and night regimen. So it really is the perfect travel companion.

My amazing readers get 20% OFF use code BBACK20A at check out! You can grab an On-the Go  Glow Travel set here


No comments:

Post a Comment