Monday, February 12, 2018

Why every family needs LG’s TwinWash


I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.



With LG’s TwinWash system you get the best of both worlds. For small loads that can’t wait (The sweatpants after hot yoga, the red shirt in a pile of whites, the dirty school uniform on a Sunday night) there is the LG SideKick pedestal washer. You can even use it simultaneously while you do a bigger load up top on your LG Front load washer.

Not only do these washers have mega capacity to tackle any size load, they are energy efficient while giving you the best cleaning performance.  No wonder more households have chosen LG laundry over any other brand!

I love the idea of having the option to toss my children's school uniforms in a few at a time or a normal load. This is a great feature if you are anything like me. Am I the only one who has children come fifteen minutes before the bus passes and says "I don't have clean socks" or "my pants are not clean" Yeah see that is really annoying even at 11:00 pm that's not something I want to hear. But the smaller load option is a life saver!!!

You can check it out here.

from now - 4/25/18 receive up to $500 off a LG laundry solution for your home.

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete