Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme !



Image result for perfectly posh
I love Perfectly Posh because our products are natural, cruelty free, and super affordable. Another thing that I really love probably the most important thing is -- these products are NOT loaded with fragrance or any other irritants that make my eczema flare up!  I have been using Perfectly Posh for months and my skin loves it. .

One of my Must have products is a Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme'. I have tried a few and really like them all. 

These are three of our new releases and boy does Pinkies Up smell Amazing!!! Not feeling any of these?

No worries we have plenty of other options --
I love that all of our hand cremes absorb quickly and are not greasy at all.
Unlike some other hand cremes I can open door knobs, turn off lamps, and more immediately after applying.

So I can use it any time without worry.

Pamper someone you love today with a hand & arm massage !! Or have someone pamper you!!

No automatic alt text available.


All of our Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes are only $9. 00!!
Which one would you like to try?


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.              Image may contain: text 


                       


                                    Image result for perfectly posh

No comments:

Post a Comment