Thursday, April 12, 2018

Natural Congestion Relief






One week back to school and everyone in the house already had the sniffles. Blah of course that was bound to happen, if only I would have used Thieves to prevent it. But since I didn't I searched for an all natural/toxin free way to get rid of the congestion.

I was happy to find a simple blend. All three of the oils were included in my premium started kit so this was one of the first blends I tried. Boy I was glad I did!!

I diffused 2 drops Peppermint, 2 drops lavender, and 2 drops of lemon all night while we slept. The next morning when I woke up, I asked my husband if his congestion was better. He was like yeah, why what did you do?

He started out being my worst skeptic so I NEVER tell him when I'm trying something new. I figure whether he feels a difference or not is not a subconscious thing. But he quickly coming around to be a huge believer especially since the Deep Relief helps him so much.

I have been waking up without congestion ever since we started diffusing this blend. I also don't have a hard time sleeping because of the sinus drip. Not to mention the lavender is a great natural sleep aid.  I love this blend and use it in my children's rooms when they need it as well!

Peppermint, Lavender, and Lemon are amazing to have around and have so many other uses.. Which we will talk about later.




Are you Interested  saving money on Essential Oils and a Toxin free lifestyle?

 Become a member now by clicking the button below. Pick the membership option—Independent Distributor or customer—that matches your current situation.

 1. Enroll as a Young Living Wholesale Member: Online through Virtual Office. On the phone at 1-800-371-3515


 2. Choose your favorite Young Living products or Essential Rewards pack(s) in an order of at least 50 PV.

 3. Complete the Essential Rewards agreement: Online through Virtual Office

 When signing up use : Sponsor Number 12519661 Enroller Number 12519661


 just want to purchase -- I've got that covered too !!??
 Email me alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com Orders go out on the 24th of the month!!

Learn more and be the first to know about new releases and sales join me on
Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment