Thursday, October 18, 2018

Discover Chromecast



I am excited to share a product that I LOVE with y;all. Chromecast streaming media player. I use mine all the time to workout from YouTube. I can watch movies without a cable box in my room.  It is super easy to pair, install, and use. It's compact and hooks up directly to the back of my TV

Some awesome features include being able to watch movies, shows, live TV, YouTube, and photos streaming on your TV from all your family's devices.

It streams right from your phone to TV.  Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap. I addition, you can watch shows, listen to playlists, and more., You can still use your phone as usual!

Works with the streaming apps you know and love you have access to over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV, and HBO NOW. Find more at g.co/chromecast

I wish I would have had mine when we were camping. This is perfect for the camper where there are not a lot of stations to keep the children entertained during rest periods.

The Best Part is ChromeCast super affordable check it out here.



alwaysblabbing was compensated for this post but the opinion expressed is all my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment