About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

June's Ipsy Glambag



I always love when my Ipsy glambag comes,  check out my video for details of what's inside! 




Can't beat $10.00 a month to try new amazing products, if you want to subscribe, please use my link




5 comments:

  1. Nice to see what you get for $10. The only thing I'm not sure about is getting products that I won't try as I don't know anyone to trade with. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I found people to trade with through Instagram and Twitter. There are also a few FaceBook pages that are set up just for trading.

      Delete
  2. I recently received my june glam bag which is my first one I absolutely love every product in it and the bag the products come in is awesome ...you literally never have to buy a make up bag unless you need a big one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and most of the bags are so super cute!

      Delete
  3. I just opened my Ipsy bag yesterday .& I'm reallyexcited to try the Jessies Girl liquid liner in black & Be A Bombshell mascara. I tried the face scrub I got yesterday & it works well but it's very gritty so it almost hurts when you use it!

    ReplyDelete