Thursday, November 6, 2014

24" Stainless Steel Height/Angle Adjustable Shower Slide Bar Review




We have a dual shower head in out bathroom and it's really nice. Sometimes just to have quiet time to talk my husband I shower together. Our hand held shower head has a suction cup holder that refuses to stick at times. At one point it kept falling off the wall and it broke. We found another holder but there was no way to adjust it so it had to stay pointing in one direction.

That was very uncomfortable at times. It would only stick way up high so the shower head was almost too high to work.



When I saw the 24" Stainless Steel Adjustable Shower Slide Bar I was hoping it would be the solution to that problem. It's a very simple concept but very effective. It was very easy to apply I did it myself. Once both suction cups on the bar sticks it's very sturdy and does not come off. 


The shower head hangs in the adjustable bracket which holds up to 30 lbs. Once I got the suction cups to stick the bar did not move, slide, or even wiggle it stayed in the exact same place. It has been hanging for weeks now and we have had no problems. 

I love the adjustable bracket that the shower head sits and it is very easy to change it's position. All I have to do is push the small button and pull or push it to the position I want. It also goes from left to right so there are tons of options. 

I am very pleased with the shower slide bar. Direct quote from my husband "I love this bar, it's the best thing since sliced bread" So he was very pleased with it also.  I never knew something like this existed or I would have gotten on along time ago. I really wish my camper had something like this, that shower head goes from too tall to WAY to short and that's the only 2 options. 

Just in case you are wondering if this will work for you. It works with any hand shower or shower combo and mounts securely on all smooth or textured surface. There are no tools or drilling required so it does not damage the surface. It will hold safely and securely on ceramic, stone and mosaic tile, shower enclosures and glass shower doors.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment