About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Monday, November 16, 2015

Need a great Gift? This Aromatherapy necklace is really awesome




Did you know that certain scents can control your mood, appetite, even make you relaxed? So when I saw this aromatherapy necklace i was intrigued. But even without having the aromatherapy function it is stunning. The necklace is very nice thick, chain design. It's thick with a nice lobster claw clasp. It's stainless steel so it's a nice heavy necklace and pendant. BUT it's not too heavy to be comfortable on my neck.

The pendant is a nice size and appears like it's a flower. But it's a locket type pendant to open for the aromatherapy pads. There are three pads included each one brings a unique look to the pendant. The colors transform the flower into a totally different pendant. And each color is great for a different scent so that will also transform it into a new scent as well.



I'm excited to try my oils on the pads because the possibilities are endless. A healing oil would be great, a relaxation oil would be nice, an oil to cut my appetite is needed so I don't know which one I'm going with first. It comes in a beautiful gold box which is great for gift wrapping. This would make an amazing gift.



You can purchase replacement pads so you can have a million different scents! if you want one for yourself or someone you love, grab it below: 



I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment