About Me

My photo

Hi thanks for visting my blog, I'm a full time working mother and animal rehabber from the South. Please see the about me page for more.My blog is very PR friendly so If you are interested in having me review your product please feel free to contact me at alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2016

Smart A** Wine Glass






I always has something smart a** to say. I doubt that's a good thing but that's my personality. So when I saw this wine glass I was so excited to review it. It's so cute and fits me to a tee. But like I said,
honestly it doesn't take that much wine to bring me to Smart Assy but it's funny.

Everybody I've showed it to thought it was adorable so it would make a great gift. The glass is pretty thick at the top but the bottom stem seems fragile to me. I guess I'm paranoid since my children have broken a number of my wine glasses.

The glass is big enough to hold 13 oz of liquid which is more than a can of coke. So that's a decent amount of wine. I think this is cute for anyone, even if they don't drink wine. I'm not a wine drinker so I use mine for water and soft drinks.



Grab one below:



I received this product comlimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment